Today we have another session of soft materials.
We worked in partners and mine was Lauren. In soft materials we learnt how to thread the sewing machine. I have used a sewing machine before but this was a different sort of model so I still learnt lots about threading the machine.
![]() |
| Threading the sewing machine |
Once we had thread the sewing machine we got to try it out on test fabric to see if we did it right. If we did then we could do some practice.
![]() |
| My test fabric try out |
I had some much fun getting hands on a getting to use the sewing machine. I learnt a whole bunch of new things. I found out that all of the sewing machine are not different from each other.


Hello, Its Natalia
ReplyDeleteI really like you blog post that you have done. I think that its really good how you have said who you were working with. I also like doing sewing and using the sewing machine as well. But for next time you could say why what was different about the machine compared to the others.
From: Natalia
Thanks Natalia for the feedback.
DeleteHi Ella its Trisha,
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog post about you going to Soft Materials. I remember when I had to do Soft Materials too, I really liked it even though I don't like sewing. I remember I almost poked myself with the needle. In one of your photo's I saw that you were using a Bernina machine. What were the differences between the Bernina Sewing machine and your one at home?
Okay I will look to include that in future posts thanks for the feedback Trisha.
Delete