Pages

Thursday, 11 August 2016

Before And After

This a before and after post of the same blog post made better.

We have been learning how to make our blog better by using the rubric. We chose a blog post off are blog and followed the rubric to make a quality blog post.

To make the next post better I put in what I learn’t and fixed up the spelling mistakes.

I used the rubric to make blog post better. I choose this blog post because it was not very good so I made it better.
I learned from this that I have to cheek the posts better and make sure it made scene.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.