Pages

Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Day 3: Sport Specifics

For ready each day we have 3 activity's to do this is my first one is about canoe slalom a sport that I do not know much about.

The aim of the games is to complete a 250 meter course at high speed while passing through gates. If you miss the gate and do not get even our hole head through the gates you get 52 penalty points. But if you go through the gates but you touch it you get 2 penalty points.

Why should you watch this game?
Because high speed rushing water in a canoe that test the ability and strength and skill. while passing through gates why shouldn't you. 




2 comments:

  1. You have picked a very exciting sport to watch. Yes it is a hard sport to compete in because of the speed of the water like you said. Think about the colour of your font next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sport made my heart race and feel very excited Ella!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.