Pages

Tuesday, 9 August 2016

My handbag

This is the hand bag that I what to make but on computer I want to make it this way because I like the patton on this handbag. My next step is to sew it toghter. The purple will be used for the decarstion and the handdle.
I can not what to see what I do next in my journy. 

1 comment:

  1. Great colours and what would you put in your hand bag? The stripes are trendy xx

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.