Pages

Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Day 7: Paralympics

The it is the last day of the activity's day 7 and it is about the Paralympics. The first activity is we have to chose someone that we would like to cyclic on one bike with is we were to compete in a race. Activity 2 is Paralympics fundraiser were we have to chose what we would do to fundraiser for the Paralympics because it is really expensive. Activity 3 is we have to choose a sport that we would change for the Paralympics.

                      

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea about wheelchair bowling. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella I like the idea of wheelchair bowling I think that would be a cool idea and having and bake sale and I think it is cool how you would have backup ideas to support the fundraisers. I think like this is a really fun activity to do. I think next time you should use punctuation to help you with your a blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.