Digi awards is were you make somethings digital about a topic this years is be the change I entered it in be the change.
Pick it up drop it in
Pick it up drop it in
For Digi Awards we learned about Be The Change. I decided I wanted to Be The Change by encouraging people to put their rubbish in the bin. I chose Digital Art. I learned about different camera angles and practised taking prototype photos with different camera angles and decided what I wanted in my photo. The camera angle I have used is a close up of someone putting rubbish in the bin. My photo shows Be The Change because the rubbish is being put in the bin. The hardest thing was working what camera angle looks best.

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.