Pages

Friday, 12 August 2016

Handbag


This is more planning of me making a handbag.

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing the hand bag completed. Good luck with sewing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Khatizah and i am in Waikowhai Primary School
    and really like your colours those are my favourite colours.
    It is this math?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Khatizah those are my favorite colors to. It is not math it is for our inquiry we are learning about technology and for this I am making a handbag

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.