Pages

Monday, 2 November 2015

The Very Bad Book Trailer Made By Jessica And Ella

The bad book trailer We have been making book trailers and my book trailer was about the very bad book that I made with Jessica.We made it on I movie I learnt that on I movie that you can put sound affects on .My favorite part on the book trailer was the end. 

Book trailer rubric 
Out of 4-1 I chose to score my presentation 4 because it 
flows smoothly and it compels me to read the book again. I score my content 4 because the content of the book is clear and I have made the key scenes of themes have been creatively presented    
Category
4
Presentation
(Persuasion)
The trailer flows very smoothly and captivates the attention of the audience. It compels the viewer to read the book.
Content
(Storyline/plot)
Key scenes of themes from the book have been creatively presented. These make the content of the book clear to the viewer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella,
    It turns out you can embed you-tube videos so if you want to here:
    1. Go down from the you-tube video and click share.
    2. Once you click that click embed.
    3. Copy the link.
    4. Put it the HTML part of the post and WALA your video is there!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.