Pages

Wednesday, 11 November 2015

My build with chrome house

I have been building a house on build with chrome it was really hard but fun and it turned out great This is the                                                                  house I built.
                                                             

It took 30 minutes to make
If you want to make a house this is the link
build with chrome
I made the house by just putting blocks any were and this is how it turned out

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella, I like the look of your chrome house it’s pretty cool how you got a good shape of a house. It would be even better if you put a little more in your blurb about it. How long did it take you to make?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.