Pages

Friday, 6 November 2015

My pacific flower

We have been Doing art while the choir is away and one type of art we have been doing is the pacific flower.
Guess witch one is mine 

  • First we drawled a flower  
  • Then we  copped the flower ten times .
  • Then we had to die the couler. 
  • Then we let them dry 
  • Then we cut the out 
  • Then we we had to stick the petals on                               paper
  • Then we weaved black and white paper together 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               This is how it turned out
                 
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.