Pages

Sunday, 18 June 2017

Our World Our Life

We have been learning about the 4 spheres. Geosphere, Biosphere, Hydrosphere and Atmosphere. To show are learning we used the digital tool called thinglink. I learnt a lot about each sphere and now I am sharing it with you. You may think you know lots about the hydrosphere but did you know water is a million years old. Well its true so I guess you don't know everything so why not stop and have a little read... 
So you learned something new I sure did. If you want to make a thinglink then go to your search bar and search thinglink.com Something you might find hard when making a thinglink is it takes some time to change from one to other. So just take your time and have some fun.
Please feel free to comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing job Ella, I liked reading your Thing link. It blew my mind on how much great information there was. I even learnt some more information from your Thing link. Maybe next time you should do a reflection on how you felt about doing it. Other then that good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samicle, I will try add a reflection in more of my posts.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.