Pages

Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Learning To Give Change

LO: To learn how to give change
We have been learning to give change from big amounts.
We showed our learning by making this DLO ( Digital Learning Object).
What I have learned from making this is there is a way to teach something in less then 3 minutes.
So here is my DLO. 
This will teach you an idea on how to give change.
What I thought was a challenge: Well I did not really find anything hard expect when putting in the link that I did the type of link that everyone can view.
Hope you have learned something and be feel to comment : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.