Pages

Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Soft Materials

Today we went to technology for soft materials. 
 WALT: learning how to use a sewing machine.
Today when we went to tech we learnt how to use a sewing machine safely we did this by learning what dose what and what moves when we press the peddle. To practice this we started sewing on a template. That looked like this.
This is me having ago.

Once we had finished sewing our template we got to do a Challenge. For my challenge I did a butterfly.
Which looked like this.

I loved doing tech it was so fun and I loved it

Reflection  
I loved doing technology today I learnt to use a new sewing machine. I had fun and learnt a lot of new skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.