Pages

Friday, 12 May 2017

Reading

For reading we have been going on to a site for Newsela and reading texts from there. We read this cool text and I have done a DLO about it. The text was called the history of earth day.
Earth day is a day  is celebrated to show how much we love the earth. Senator Gaylor came up with this idea. The reason he made earth day up because we where not treating earth very nicely. So this way everyone is coming together and helping the earth. I really liked finding out about earth day and I want you to join in on earth day!!!

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.