For maths we had to make a label for the people of smarty town but they only measure in plops sloshes and dribbles this is my label. The label goes on the bottle of milk. I put 8 pops on there cause 4 pops is a liter and it will go on a 2 litre bottle. 1 plop is 250-ml and 8 of them is a litre. We had to make a brad up I made bubbly fresh.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.