Friday, 23 September 2016
Calendar Art
Calendar art came around again and this is what I did this time. I made myself turn into a butterfly. Do do this I had to draw a template of my wings then got my photo taken. Then I got a piece of paper and put lot of paint on it then fold the paper together and both side have paint. Then you wait for it to dry then you cut it out in the shape of a butterfly. Once your photo has been printed you put it on the butterfly and done.
Labels:
Art,
Calendar Art
2 comments:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Ella i like how you told the readers what you wanted it to be bud in sted of a butter fly body you used a photo of you. i also liked how you told us how to do it. next time instead of dots do a desine instead if you want to
ReplyDeleteby Lukas
Hi Ella i like how you told the readers what you wanted it to be bud in sted of a butter fly body you used a photo of you. i also liked how you told us how to do it. next time instead of dots do a desine instead if you want to
ReplyDeleteby Lukas