Pages

Thursday, 2 June 2016

Doubling and halving

At maths time we have been learning about doubling and halving were you have to double one side and halving the other side 
so if you have 
5x24
you double 5 to get to ten and half 24 to get to 12 
so it is now
10x12=120
and you add a zero on the 12 to get 120
so doubling and halving makes timetables easy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.