Pages

Thursday, 30 June 2016

24 Hour Footprint



WE have been learning with MR Maddren about history on a 24 hour clock.
So we went on thinglink and made this .
This say what I have been doing in the last 24 hours.
Did you know what you do on computer every body can see bye looking at your history so be careful and not do bad things.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. were the same Ella

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.