Pages

Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Calendar art

Sep 22, 2015 1:55:26 PM.jpgThis is my calendar art. I have had so much fun making this wonderful tree it was so simple and fun to make anyone can make it  .
This Is my calendar art to make this tree you need a vivid,pastels,a piece of paper and your fingers.


This is how I did it and if you want to make one here is some steps to help you make one
Step 1 grab a piece of paper and a pencil
Step 2 draw a tree on your piece of paper
Step 3 go over the pencil with a vivid
Step 4 grab some pastel to use
Step 5 put pastel on different parts of your tree
Step 6 smudge the pastel with your fingers. Try doing light colors at the top and  dark colors at the bottom.
                                                                                           Tips
                                                                  Tip 1 try and stay in the lines
                                                            Tip 2 wash your hands between colors
                                                                Tip 3 don’t put too much pastel on

1 comment:

  1. You have blended your pastel well Ella. I like the way that you have given instructions to teach others to create a similar work of art.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.