Pages

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

My Initiative tag

I think I should get my a Initiative tag because I can solve my own and help other people with their problems.Today I solved 3 problems I help a little girl find her friends because she had know one  to play with. I helped Victor find some boys that were being mean to him the other day we tried to find them when we found them we said do you remember Victor they said yes can you leave them alone please and they said yes. So me and Victor just played together.I also sorted out another problem when I sorted out the folders for the girls so we can find it them quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.