Pages

Thursday, 7 May 2015

ANZAC slide

We have been learning about ANZAC. We have made some ANZAC slides this is my slide in this slide you will find out lots of info about ANZAC in  this slide.






2 comments:

  1. You are beginning to think critically about the images you select and the text you use to present your information to your audience. I look forward to seeing you develop depth in your published work Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ella I like your Anzac slide show.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.